Mar 18, 2014 · As a tissue salt, Kali phosphoricum can be used to treat nervous conditions such as asthma, headaches, sleeplessness, anxiety, phobia, depression, and lowered vitality. It is also often used in cases of nervousness without any reasonable cause and is a strong tonic for the nervous system. Kali phosphoricum is known as Tissue salt #5 ...
Construction and working principle of single phase induction motor ppt
- Nat Phos | Energique, Inc. Adults and children 5 to 10 drops orally, 1 time daily or as otherwise directed by a health care professional. If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional.
- Phos-Flur ® Rinse is an anti-cavity fluoride rinse, shown to be effective in the prevention of decay, that can be of significant value when used regularly in conjunction with a decay prevention fluoride dentifrice in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care.
Schuessler Cell Salt Potassium Phosphate (Kali. Phos.) The ultimate nerve tonic in the family of biochemic tissue salts is Kali Phos commonly known as Potassium Phosphate. The tissue salt is a vital element of nerve and brain cells, muscles and blood cells and is indispensable to the formation of tissues.
- When Ferrum Phos and Ferrum Met are given in combination with Natrum Phos, this becomes a very good treatment for iron deficiency anaemia. For the treatment of iron deficiency, at the beginning, Ferrum Phos, Kali Phos or Calcarea Phos should be given.
Magnesium and phosphorus are both essential minerals that are abundant in the body, particularly bone, reports the National Institutes of Health and the National Kidney Foundation. Besides promoting bone health, these minerals are important for numerous physiological roles in the body.
- Oct 10, 2018 · Kali phosphorica (Potassium phosphate): Alleviates anxiety, mental exhaustion, insomnia, and depression and helps people who are shy and do not want to mix and talk with others. Kali sulphurica (Potassium sulfate): Helps clear up severe mucus and skin inflammations including yellow discharge from coughs, colds, and boils. Great for fungal and yeast infections and healthy nails and hair.
- Apr 27, 2020 · Despite any claims, there is little scientific support for the health benefits of belladonna. What's more, belladonna contains chemicals that are known to be toxic to human health—why the herb is also known as deadly nightshade. In modern medicine, belladonna is widely regarded as unsafe, according to the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
KALI PHOSPHORICUM. Homeopathic remedy used for Irritability. Many potencies available.
- Nat mur, or natrum muriaticum, is a remedy used in homeopathic medicine 1 4. Homeopathy, developed by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann in 1796, is based on the philosophy that "like cures like."
Aug 07, 2018 · Kali Phos. can be a remedy for people who feel mentally exhausted from overwork. They are usually very nervous people, and can be very sensitive, e.g. to noise. Both remedies can be useful for adolescents going through a lot of exams and feeling that they will not be able to cope with the workload.
- According to the National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse, diarrhea is one of the possible side effects of magnesium phosphate. In this situation, antacids are taken to neutralize the acid in the stomach and decrease gastric acid production.
Jul 24, 2008 · K-Phos Neutral may also increase the antibiotic effect of methenamine. K-Phos Neutral is also used as a phosphorus supplement to prevent and/or treat a phosphorus deficiency. K-Phos Neutral is available in generic form. Common side effects of K-Phos Neutral include: nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, or ; diarrhea.