Feb 03, 2019 · If the court grants the motion, it must, except as provided in subdivision five or six of this section, vacate the judgment, and must dismiss the accusatory instrument, or order a new trial, or take such other action as is appropriate in the circumstances.
Car accident oregon today
- Dec 19, 2012 · A notice of motion and motion to be relieved as counsel under Code of Civil Procedure section 284(2) shall be directed to the client and shall be made on the Notice of Motion and Motion to Be Relieved as Counsel (Judicial Council Form MC-051) pursuant to California Rules of Court, Rule 3.1362(a).
- MOTION TO WITHDRAW. COMES NOW, the undersigned counsel, unto the Honorable Court, most respectfully states: 1.That the undersigned counsel has already terminated his attorney-client relationship with the Defendant _____________, particularly because of the latter’s deliberate failure to pay the fees for the undersigned’s legal services despite repeated requests for payment and repeated promises to pay, in violation of the Defendant’s Retainer Contract with the undersigned counsel;
In Support of Defendants motion (Seq. & Asselta, LLP seeking leave to withdraw as attorney for Plaintiff and on the Order to Show Cause brought on by Agovino lnc.‘s motion to dismiss for failure to comply with discovery demands and order; or the cross-motion of Agovino & Son Fence, 98-20 Metropolitan Avenue Forest Hills, New York 11375-9998
- Northern District of New York Hon. Glenn T. Suddaby, Chief Judge | John M. Domurad, Clerk of Court ... Motion for Appointment of Counsel. ... Motion Under 28 USC 2255 ...
Effective March 1, 2013, the Texas Supreme Court revised the Texas Rules of Civil Procedure by 1) allowing defendants, for the first time in Texas state court practice, to file the equivalent of a Federal Rule 12(b)(6) motion, and 2) providing an expedited trial procedure for cases involving less than $100,000 in controversy.
- In re: Art & Architecture Books of the 21st Century - Order Denying Motion for Protective Order to Stay Discovery, or in the Alternative Motion to Allow Counsel to Withdraw as Counsel for Ace Gallery New York Corporation and Ace Museum Corporation
MOTION FOR AN ORDER ALLOWING PETITIONER TO WITHDRAWAL AS COUNSEL; AND FOR A CHARGING AND RETAINING LIEN, AND DISBURSEMENTS KEVIN A. LANDAU ("Petitioner"), (" Petitioner" affirms the following: 1. I am an attorney admitted to practice law in the State of New York and counsel to Plaintiffs herein. I have personal knowledge of the matters set forth below, and the exhibits
- Jul 10, 2019 · articulated in Judge Furman’s well-reasoned order denying Defendants’ parallel motion in the related New York case that a shift in counsel at this late stage may be disruptive to an already complicated and expedited case. See New York v. U.S. Dep’t of Commerce, No. 1:18-cv-02921-JMF (S.D.N.Y.), ECF No. 623.
Retaliation Is Illegal. It is illegal to retaliate against any person for making a complaint, testifying, assisting, or participating in any manner in a proceeding under HUD’s complaint process at any time, even after the investigation has been completed.
- An attorney of record may withdraw or be changed by order of the court in which the action is pending, upon motion on such notice to the client of the withdrawing attorney, to the attorneys of all other parties in the action or, if a party appears without an attorney, to the party, and to any other person, as the court may direct.
The attorney representing Arpaio in his contempt trial, Tim Casey, submitted a motion to Judge Murray Snow asking for approval to withdraw from the case. Casey stated that he was “ethically required” to do so. Karen Clark, legal counsel for Casey, said that the withdraw request came in response to a testimony given by the Sheriff.
- I am an attorney admitted to practice law in New York, local counsel for 35 defendants in this defamation action, and a defendant. This Sur-Reply Affidavit on the pro hac vice motion addresses the plaintiffs’ submission of an altered Memo of Law, as well as two new Affirmations, on the return date.
schedule of actions to make sure each party has been listed with counsel or, if counsel are unknown, serve the party directly. If unable to obtain the address of a party, you must state so in the proof of service. (Rule 4.1) See Sample M-4. G Excessive exhibits are not helpful and generally do little to assist the Panel in ruling on a motion ...